As a pioneer in the manufacturing of customized retractable awnings, it comes as no surprise that Sunesta products are built to last. Every feature, option and component is designed with innovation in mind.
To learn more about Sunesta roof systems, below are some FAQ:
- Is it true that I can save on my energy costs? Yes. Because retractable awnings reduce direct solar gain through windows, studies have proven that you can save up to 25% in energy costs annually by installing products like Sunesta roof systems. Moreover, the Department of Energy states that awnings can block as much as 90% of solar heat absorbed through windows.
- How is the awning fabric treated? All fabrics in the exclusive range of Sunesta roof systems are 100% solution-dyed acrylic fiber, meaning the colors are embedded in the fibers, so they can’t run or fade. In addition to their long-lasting durability, all fabrics are covered by a 10-year warranty.
- When I place an order, how long will it take for installation? For shade products, Sunesta dealers typically specify a 2 to 3 week order to installation period.
- Besides patio awnings, does Sunesta offer any other products? Yes, they offer shade products for open spaces, doors, windows, and for sunrooms and skylights.
- What warranty can I expect? Depending on the model you choose, you will get a warranty of up to 10 years on the fabric, 15 years on the frame, and 5 years on the motor. For more details regarding warranties for specific Sunesta roof systems, visit the Sunesta website.
For Sunesta roof systems in Orlando FL, contact us at New Horizons. We provide quality products and services at fair prices. We are also A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau and proud members of the Home Builders Association of Metro Orlando. Give us a call today!