Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Motorized Screens for Your Orlando, FL Home
At New Horizons, we are a trusted screens distributor in Orlando and the rest of Central Florida. Our motorized screens offer sun and insect-control solutions for windows, doors, gazebos, balconies, docks, outside eating areas, lanais, patios, and just about any other opening up to 16 ft. high and 25 ft. wide.
Below are 5 good reasons to invest in motorized screens:
1. Security: Since you can program motorized screens to move up and down throughout the day, your home always has a lived-in appearance, even if you’re hundreds of miles away.
2. Convenience: If you have many windows or if the windows are especially large, manually opening and closing screens can be a real hassle. But, by motorizing them and linking them to a control system, you can lower and raise them at the touch of a button, or according to a set schedule.
3. Protect your Furniture: The heat from the sun can damage the upholstery on your furniture, causing it to fade. Motorized screens can prevent this.
4. Save Energy: The heat that travels through your window panes on a hot summer’s day is called solar gain, and it can throw your AC into a tailspin. By having motorized screens on your windows, your air conditioner will run less.
5. Aesthetics: With one fluid movement, all motorized screens can be moved to just the right spot. For example, if you have a bank of windows, every screen moves in perfect alignment, creating an elegant, seamless look.
Please contact us if you have any questions about motorized screens, or any of our other products.